• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Pakistan Thread

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Saurabh said:
No Use of it too.Max Pakistani players are illeterate so they wont understand anything.This point is always raised by Zaheer Abbass too.
Isn't it amusing... some lovely nationalistic Pakistani bashing, only spoilt by the fact that illiterate is spelt wrong.

You're not from Essex, are you?

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Neil Pickup said:
Isn't it amusing... some lovely nationalistic Pakistani bashing, only spoilt by the fact that illiterate is spelt wrong.

You're not from Essex, are you?
Neil :

the irony isn't lost on me either.

shankar

International Debutant
Like several others I was extremely impressed by Asif Kamal. I feel he should bat at no.3.He has a good technique and the right temperament. Yasir Hameed is too flashy to be at no.3.

Sehwag309

Banned
vishnureddy said:
Balaji speaks English quite fluently and so too Pathan . Kaif used to speak ok in Eng when he started but he is quite fluent now while Bhajji speaks decent English. Sehwag struggles a bit ( Like Inzamam) and he doing no favour by speaking in Hindi/Urdu in almost every interview now a days.

I assume you said that they are not that good at English b'coz if u meant what u typed then it is .......................
I dont know if it's his style or what but Shoaib looks high on dope when he speaks english

bhooth nath

School Boy/Girl Captain
chicane said:
yeah well i went thru a couple of threads and AAAS seems to be really popular :)
i dont rate agarkar that highly. used to like him earlier around the australian tour. after all bowlers like irfan pathan and balaji have shown that they are better than agarkar, so why not join the AAAS and IPAS. oh and i see that you joined the IPAS as well.

welcome to IPAS, which will continue to grow :)

shankar

International Debutant
marc71178 said:
Sounds like maybe nothing was wrong with him...
Seems like he went off the field because he was angry with Inzi for not giving him the field he wanted. Also evident that he was deliberately flouting orders from the captain when he was batting to prove a point.