• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Pakistan Thread

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
They've decided to bring Kartik back, this will make or break the game. He could go for 20 in an over and give it straight to Pakistan, we'll have to see (or in my case, read).

Surely Balaji should be brought back soon. He's got 3 overs left and has the best figures for the match.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Kartik's got Inzi!
But Razzaq is in & if he plays anywhere near like he did in NZ then Pakistan could possibly win with balls to spare.

KishanTeli

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Inzi Out at Last!

India's bowlers are a disgrace what kind of bowling side can't defend 350 properly? As I said before im never comfortable when we set a side a target as we just dont seem to be able to kill the game off by getting wickets.

twctopcat

International Regular
Jono said:
They've decided to bring Kartik back, this will make or break the game. He could go for 20 in an over and give it straight to Pakistan, we'll have to see (or in my case, read).

Surely Balaji should be brought back soon. He's got 3 overs left and has the best figures for the match.
Hmmm, seems the boy done good, for the moment at least, let's see how razzaq takes to him.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
KishanTeli said:
Inzi Out at Last!

India's bowlers are a disgrace what kind of bowling side can't defend 350 properly? As I said before im never comfortable when we set a side a target as we just dont seem to be able to kill the game off by getting wickets.
Of course not, with a bowling line up like this we're almost guaranteed of giving up 300+ runs every game.

Moin Kahn is still to come. Pakistan can win this, damn it I can't believe I'm missing out on this game.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Getting Younis out could be the potential match winner for India..but with Razzaq still in good form anything could happen.

twctopcat

International Regular
Lol, some of these cricinfo guys are quite amusing:

Balaji to Abdul Razzaq, FOUR, Razzaq! Razzaq! what a shot! fraction
Talk about getting caught up in it. I'd put money on pakistan now. 45 off 32.

masterblaster

International Captain
it'd be darn unfair and disgraceful on India's behalf to lose this one, now after scoring 349.

Time for Powar to come into the squad i think.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Tim said:
Balaji's figures are quite superb in the context of this match...im not surprised to see however Nehra conceding 55 off 9 overs.
My point re: economy rates is borne out by this match, that's for sure.

Also if India win then the wicket-taking point will be show exactly how important wicket-taking is - Karthik's 2-75 could very well be the key if India hold on.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
14 off 11!!!
CRAP!!!!!!!!!!
Waiting for the internet pages to load is so annoying in a tight game like this.