• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One more. Greatest Limited Overs All-Rounder ever, 32 man comp, nomination thread

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Shakib Al Hasan
Kapil Dev
Heath Streak
Sanath Jayasuriya
Carl Hooper
Jacques Kallis
Shaun Pollock
Imran Khan
Chris Cairns
Shane Watson

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My second batch

Steve Waugh again
Symonds(giving him 5)
Cronje
Cairns
Harris

Qualified so far for the final 32:

Flintoff
Klusener
Watson
Shakib Al-Hasan
Kallis
Kapil
Imran
Jayasuriya
Pollock
Symonds

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Funny how these ****heads roll their eyes at us nominating Sachin (who has 150+ odi wickets by the way) while they themselves nominate Gilchrist. :laugh:

mr_mister

yeah no way im putting gilchrist in this, or any keeper batsmen for that matter. will screw up what im trying to do

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sachin was a pretty useful part-timer in ODIs. I think his stats don't do justice to how handy he could be on several occasions. Not so valuable in Tests, but still had some memorable moments with the ball even in Tests.

mr_mister

if sachin gets 5 noms, he'l get in. and probably lose in round 1

i dont want wicket keeper batsmen in because whether or not they can be classified as all rounders is irrelevant, it'l be too hard to compare keeper batsmen to the bowler/batsmen allrounders

G.I.Joe

International Coach
If we were worried about people getting knocked out in round 1, every contest would start off with round 2.