• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Johnny Wardle; Hero, Villain and Joker

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not the origin story I was hoping for, TBH. Was Bruce part of the committee?
So I was in front of a committee. They were beautiful, like you. They tell me I insubordinate too much. They tell me I ought to respect their authoritah! more. They gamble and get in deep with the amateurs. And we are left with hack captains who can't win the championship. They can't take it. I just want to see them smile again. I just want them to know that I don't care about the championship. So... I stick a razor in my mouth and do this...

[Wardle mimics slicing his mouth open with his tongue]

...to myself. And you know what? They can't stand the sight of me! They leave. Now I see the funny side. Now I'm always smiling!