• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016

Stapel

International Regular
As pointed out, Herath started playing far too many shots after a while. Had he stood his ground, Lanka could have got more and it could have been at least a bit more interesting.
To be fair to him: he didn't get out smashing through the line or edging a wild waft.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Immense achievement by Cook. I hope Amla and AB from this generation of players can get there as well.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Tim: "Am I the only pedant objecting to the misuse of the word "legend"? It means a non-verifiable story; So using it in this contect is an insult to Statsguru, as well as the English language!" Nobody insults statsguru on my watch!
Tim must be a riot.

burr

State Vice-Captain
Well done Cook. Quite fabulous achievement.

Oooh, I'm quite enthralled by this Compton situation, he just seems a bit below test standard but so desperate to achieve...

Howe_zat

Audio File
Aww, Hales' average was almost non-horrible for a bit.

Compton can't succeed here in any way, but can very much fail. I wonder how that plays on your mind.