• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016

91Jmay

International Coach
Was a bad decision, just seemed very out live. Still back us to chase a total 40 runs light though.

Dawson was excellent, stump to stump and accurate. Really impressed with Mills again, unlucky not to get any wickets. Considering we are missing a few key players, was a really comprehensive performance.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Congrats to England on a definitive super series win..it goes without saying that this has been an awful tour for us..I expected us to lose but not winning a single game is very disappointing..there were some positives like kusal mendis showing some promise and chandimal scoring some runs but we really missed Prasad and Chameera..oh well back home for them to prepare for the Aussie's now I suppose..

91Jmay

International Coach
I reckon a few Sri Lankan's have stood up. Thought Pradeep looks a good bowler, improving with each game and Silva/Perera also showed some ticker in difficult situations.

Still think Tharanga is a good player, who is batting far to low as well. As well as Mendis who is a big talent obviously.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
The running between the wickets in the white ball stuff is some of the worst I've ever seen. There could have been about 5 run outs alone last night.

91Jmay

International Coach
Yeah, Chandimal had one where about 4 overs to go he under edged one straight to Buttler and just ran. Would have been out by 5 yards.