• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Hong Kong T20 Blitz 2018

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Watching this makes me think that I now know how t20 looks to people who think t20 isn't real cricket

cnerd123

likes this
Gem of an innings from Babar. KC's have slowed down significantly last few overs, Jags pulling it back. Looking like a chase in the region of 160-175 here

cnerd123

likes this
Nice little paddle from Buckley there.

Solid finish. 172 after 28/2 in the powerplay is a terrific recovery. They've got something to bowl at here. Good game this.

cnerd123

likes this
Wessels and Botha crushing this. Comfortable win on the cards here for the Jags. The KCs have fought back plenty of times this match so far, can they dig in deeper and put another twist in the tale?

cnerd123

likes this
This is a sticky thread? Isn't there a thread for cricket related stuff that 2 people care about?
Can't believe CA is live ********* this dross.
Watching this makes me think that I now know how t20 looks to people who think t20 isn't real cricket
holy **** i finally get them now
And yet we wonder why the ICC is letting cricket outside of the Big 3 die.

Brilliant partnership this. Game is all but over. Wessels hits them so clean. Small boundaries make those little paddles, scoops and sweeps really worthwhile too.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is what it would be like if the Australian national team lent a few players to each team in a C-grade over-45s matting wicket competition for blind cricketers in country Victoria

good for the stats though

cnerd123

likes this
This is what it would be like if the Australian national team lent a few players to each team in a C-grade over-45s matting wicket competition for blind cricketers in country Victoria

tbf the way Meerkeren is bowling this is believable.

Why has he got a third over I don't understand. Waqas and Simandeep can both bowl too and can't possibly be worse than this. Are they hoping he'll find form?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator

Doesn't have official T20 status because HK aren't a full member, and therefore does nothing for the stats. I actually think that's harsh as **** though, there are lots of full status comps worse than this one.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Doesn't have official T20 status because HK aren't a full member, and therefore does nothing for the stats. I actually think that's harsh as **** though, there are lots of full status comps worse than this one.
Name all of them

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I haven't even seen a ball of it tbh, just baiting *****

I'd be surprised to find there were full status comps worse than this one though