• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Hong Kong T20 Blitz 2018

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
:laugh: just caught a glimpse of Waqas Khan, i18 years old my ass

Ryder the only international bat without a 50 this tournament? He'll be pretty disappointed with that.

Edit: Dilshan too apparently, but at least he's retired.

Last edited:

Camo999

State 12th Man
Marlon gets Sanga and we're into the final! The free live stream and excellent fixturing has really made this tournament a beauty. Short and sharp - same length as one test match.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Marlon gets Sanga and we're into the final! The free live stream and excellent fixturing has really made this tournament a beauty. Short and sharp - same length as one test match.
Yep. It didn't try to be something it couldn't. Not overly ambitious, short and accessible. Roughly ~5,000 people watching online at any given time during weekdays are decent numbers. Hopefully the Kowloon CC ground will be available for subsequent editions as I hear that's slightly bigger.

cnerd123

likes this
The Hong Kong sixes will be held at KCC

Today was fun. Matches not as high scoring or as thrilling as I had hoped, and I did miss quite a bit due to working, but plenty of big hits, good bowling and good fielding. And I managed to nick a couple of free beers after it was all said and done. Also got to eat at the VIP buffet. So good.

Looking forward to tomorrow :)

cnerd123

likes this
This is a great game. HKIU need to chase the score in 17 overs to take CKT's spot in the final

Essentially a one innings KO contest happening here and it's very close. CKT ahead now but Misbah and Bell still out there...

cnerd123

likes this
So the umpires call over, find out another ball is remaining, go back to bowl that last ball, and Aizaz gets the wicket of Pascoe

But Misbah is still out there.

Crazy game