• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Hong Kong T20 Blitz 2018

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
The crowd consist of about ten Indians!

The ground is quirky with the sky scrapers so close. I like it.

cnerd123

likes this

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The commentary in this game has almost been as bad as the spin bowling though.
They've probably only done this a handful of times in their life, I wouldn't be too harsh. Plus one of them said England steals too many players from other countries so I like him.

cnerd123

likes this
They've probably only done this a handful of times in their life, I wouldn't be too harsh. Plus one of them said England steals too many players from other countries so I like him.
Peter Miller. Legitimate Journalist. Does the Geek and Friends podcast.

The other guy is Max Abbot who does all the impersonations of other famous people. Disappointed he hasn't whipped any out today tbh

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If I was at the ground I'd be trying to retrieve all those balls for myself. ****ing things don't come cheap do they.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Wait what? What are they using? We use SG Test and get them stamped for $27 a piece, surely these aren't 5 times as expensive.
The balls they use for internationals are US$130 I think. I suspect they're using cheaper ones for this tournament but they'd probably still be in that sort of range tbh.

cnerd123

likes this
The ICC hasn't given this series a classification so they're probably actually using less fancy balls than they have to for the IC and WCL games.
They mentioned something about this on comms actually now that you mention it. Let me check with my sources