• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Hong Kong T20 Blitz 2018

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
The chap in this weeks Cricket Paper was praising it, organised as it is by an associate.

Camo999

State 12th Man
Oh yeah. Marlon & Calum MacLeod are in the same side. Kowloon Cantons have just become my favourite T20 team anywhere in the world. This is gunna be awesome.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ok guys, hypothetical scenario:

Say you're a failing international cricketer in this league (because let's face it, other than the retired blokes these are the only types you'll find here) and you have a family with a gross income of $80,000. You live in a okish HK apartment and own a small car.

What's your price to bowl two wides in your first over?

cnerd123

likes this
Ok guys, hypothetical scenario:

Say you're a failing international cricketer in this league (because let's face it, other than the retired blokes these are the only types you'll find here) and you have a family with a gross income of $80,000. You live in a okish HK apartment and own a small car.

What's your price to bowl two wides in your first over?
If you have a household income of 80K/month and are able to afford a small car in HK then you are not playing in the Blitz, you're enjoying the VIP section.

Most of the HK players there are gonna be <25 years old or guys like Ryan Buckley who are professionals employed by the HKCC.

Last edited:

Daemon

If you have a household income of 80K/month and are able to afford a small car in HK then you are not playing in the Blitz, you're enjoying the VIP section.

Most of the HK players there are gonna be <25 years old or guys like Ryan Buckley who are professionals employed by the HKCC.
80k a month? A year you fool. In USD. Answer the question.

Daemon

Man how I wish I had an 80K USD yearly income and a small car. Life would be so different.
In our hypothetical scenario, your parents unfortunately passed away in an accident and left you that small apartment. So all your savings so far have been used for the car and family.

cnerd123

likes this
In our hypothetical scenario, your parents unfortunately passed away in an accident and left you that small apartment. So all your savings so far have been used for the car and family.
Doesnt explain how I'm suddenly earning 80K USD a year tho