• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Hong Kong T20 Blitz 2018

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is worse than me in the Tennis thread, at least I've got Anil for company there.

cnerd123

likes this
There is a bit of activity about this over at Reddit, and ofc those of us in HK are following closely lol.

Kowloon Cantons with a big win. Clinical performance with the ball. 4/14 for Wahab Riaz. Great start for the defending champs.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'm going to watch the Sheffield Shield today instead, so there goes a third of this tournament's CW audience.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not that I have anything against this tournament, just hat CA should pay some dough and stream some Futures League instead of an OS T20 tourney. FMD they can't even get live scores up on MyCricket for the match at Blacktown.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
This is a sticky thread? Isn't there a thread for cricket related stuff that 2 people care about?

cnerd123

likes this
This is a sticky thread? Isn't there a thread for cricket related stuff that 2 people care about?
Didn't you read earlier? There are 3 of us who care about it. Hence the sticky :ph34r:

76/2 after 11. Babar and Samit recovering well but that poor start might still cost them