• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Personal cricket trivia of no interest to anyone else.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Maybe defeats the object of a forum somewhat but who's counting. You never know someone might post something trivial that produces a veritable nosegay of discussion. This transcends the thread about stuff that's not worthy of a thread by being not worthy of mention at all.

Anyway. In 1933 my late Mother was 10 years old and lived in the same street as Mr and Mrs Coldwell (no, not Minnie from Coronation Street). Mrs Coldwell gave birth to a son Leonard John. Twelve months later on his first birthday my Mother gave him a teddy bear. 21 years later he made his debut for Worcestershire and in the early to mid-60's he played a handful of times for England.

So there.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I saw Jason Krejza the other day. He was coaching a young cricket on how to bowl medium pace in the indoor nets at Five Dock Leisure Centre. I was star-struck

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
I once scored 500 in a game of backyard cricket, then retired, then got my friend out for a golden duck. He started crying with rage and we never played cricket again.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I saw Jason Krejza the other day. He was coaching a young cricket on how to bowl medium pace in the indoor nets at Five Dock Leisure Centre. I was star-struck
Ah, Crayfish. Like a baby's arm holding an apple.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
My uncle's (father's younger bro) wife's sister's husband is a first cousin of Krish Srikkanth.

Ergo, I win, LT :p