• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

KP - SA Test Cricketer?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
He claims to have supported saffa on rugby as a kid but England in cricket or football iirc?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
He claims to have supported saffa on rugby as a kid but England in cricket or football iirc?
Probably football, the glory hunting **** that he is (it's just a coincidence that he claims to be a Chelsea fan and arrived in England in the early 2000s)

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Re: Pietersen's tattoo.

Prison inmates sometimes get their cell numbers (prison cells, not phones) tattooed onto themselves. Just saying.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
You suggested surprise at first. In the end this thread started by someone supporting KP, the reactions were to strongly pro-KP comments and they came from Saffie fans as much as English.
Yeah I'm probably contradicting myself a bit. I understand the angst, but I still kind of am surprised that it is so strong to this day.

Anyway, was an ugly saga of English cricket so can see why it would affect passionate English fans.