• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

carlos brathwaite is the most beautiful person in cricket thread

Shady Slim

International Coach
Ben Stokes said:
"We did not have a beer with them afterwards but Brathwaite came up to me and asked for a shirt. He is a brilliant lad. I wanted to make sure I spoke to them and say well done because I did not want people to think I was bitter. I wished them all the best. It is about respect to the opposition."
post all of the instances of carlos being ridiculously humble, polite, or any other positive character trait

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
He is in Kolkata today for the match tomorrow. Probably melting in the 40 degree weather here as we speak.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Carlos posted a picture of signed kohli's Jersey on instagram after the semi final. His hobby probably collecting signed jerseys...

Shady Slim

International Coach
older article to prove he's the best

Cricinfo said:
Brathwaite has not spoken publicly about his family's experience until now, on the eve of Jane McGrath day at the Sydney Test, a match that now holds deep significance for him.

The day before the match, when the West Indies posed for team photos in the iconic baggy pink caps synonymous with this Test, Brathwaite noticed the delegation of nurses and breast cancer sufferers from the McGrath foundation. He immediately walked over and hugged each of them.
Pink Test evokes memories of Carlos Brathwaite's personal ordeal | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

literally the only good thing to come out of that series aside from don voges average five hundred and whatever against the windies

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Saw him throw some of his match gear in the crowd after winning the wt20. Definitely a cool thing to do.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The 4 sixes will definitely have some negative effect on him IMO, not necessarily directly affecting his own psyche or confidence, but the way people perceive him.

He will be inevitably overrated and every time he fails for WI or in the IPL the preceding expectation will leave people especially deflated, and in term judge him more harshly.