• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official* IPL 2016

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
So Bhogle is crying every where regarding being sacked. You live by the sword of BCCI, then be prepared to die by the sword of BCCI, Mr. Harsha Bhogle.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
The Supergiants team is definitely one bowler who can bat short.... Hope Irfan is in good enough form to replace RP Singh at some point.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
BCCI is beter ruled now, my ass... These idiots are just as bad as everyone before them and after them. The SC is already taking them to task and they are denying changes across the board. When Pratters congratulates someone on the great job they are doing running cricket, you know you have hit the below "Rock Bottom + 50 feet of crap" level Rachel talks about in Friends. :p

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Is Mitch Marsh a good hitter? I remember hearing that he was a good organised proper batsman but batting at 6 for this unit, he will need to come in and tonk a few most likely.. Is he good at that role?

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is Mitch Marsh a good hitter? I remember hearing that he was a good organised proper batsman but batting at 6 for this unit, he will need to come in and tonk a few most likely.. Is he good at that role?
Actually I'd go so far as to say his only real use would be as a hitter

longranger

U19 Cricketer
Unnecessary flexing by BCCI re: Harsha Bhogle, but that seems to be their trademark. I don't believe he's overly critical of Indian cricketers, but he does give the impression that he wants to seen as a complete neutral / impartial commentator. Regardless, that is no reason to sack him from the IPL. And if the reason is actually the spat he had with a Vidarbha Cricket Association official over a damn door, the BCCI is probably even more pig-headed than generally thought.

indiaholic

International Captain
If anybody thinks letting Harsha go is a good idea, wait till you listen to the guy they bring in as his replacement.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If anybody thinks letting Harsha go is a good idea, wait till you listen to the guy they bring in as his replacement.
The problem is the target market is overwhelmingly filled with people who would rather listen to the replacement.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
IPL always had Sidhu and another guy alternating with another guy as host in extraa innings. Harsha was seen more as a commentating role in commentary box. BCCI could terminate him from IPL coverage as they own the rights but don't think he's expelled from Star Sports coverages yet which is independent of BCCI (?)

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
IPL always had Sidhu and another guy alternating with another guy as host in extraa innings. Harsha was seen more as a commentating role in commentary box. BCCI could terminate him from IPL coverage as they own the rights but don't think he's expelled from Star Sports coverages yet which is independent of BCCI (?)
Tbf nothing is independent of BCCI

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah I think this is the case. BCCI is in charge of managing the broadcasting for the IPL.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
BCCI is beter ruled now, my ass... These idiots are just as bad as everyone before them and after them. The SC is already taking them to task and they are denying changes across the board. When Pratters congratulates someone on the great job they are doing running cricket, you know you have hit the below "Rock Bottom + 50 feet of crap" level Rachel talks about in Friends. :p
Accept that no one in last 15 years ran it as bad as Srinivasan else you are deluding yourself.

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Did you ever criticise Srinivasan by the way hb? Or did you love him because he was a Chennai supporting fellow.