• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sky sports not showing pak-indo matches

imranrabb

U19 Debutant
I heard a few days ago that sky sports will not be showing the upcoming indo-pak series.I even phoned them and they say they are very sorry but are still in talks with ARY.They said that ARY wanted more money but sky said no.Who cares i have ARY anyway:lol:

NikhilN

International Regular
SpaceMonkey said:
who cares when we have West indies vs England to watch :)
A lot of people, This is like the biggest series in the world...almost as big as the world cup.Like it happens once every 17 years

Warne is god

U19 12th Man
I:Indian said:
A lot of people, This is like the biggest series in the world...almost as big as the world cup.Like it happens once every 17 years

You're right but they'd be brave (and well paid) cameramen

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
I:Indian said:
Only cos they keep arguing like spoilt children all the time. Neither country is gonna vansih off the face of the planet so why they continue to fight between each other is beyond me.