• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stats don't really matter

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Still not answering the question, buddy, although I'd be lying if I said I wasn't amazed at the trainwreck in progress.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
But why specifically Indian? Why a bride? I hope you'll stop dancing around the question and provide a proper answer.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Like the indian/Pakistani women hide the truth about their husbands and families, stats hide truth about cricketers.
Not going to comment on the first bit but stats do sometimes hide the truth about cricketers - Basil Butcher's bowling average is a good example as it suggests he was a top class leggie, but he wasn't - another example is MS Dhoni - nothing in his stats suggested he was capable of that magical performance with that kiwi scribe yesterday, since when he's become one of my favourite cricketers ever

Dawood Ahmad

U19 Vice-Captain
But why specifically Indian? Why a bride? I hope you'll stop dancing around the question and provide a proper answer.
Ok. Then listen.

I did not specify anything with "India." When you study grammar of the most fluent language, you see that there are two major types of phrases.
1. Those which deal with possession. Like "Bride of India"
2. Those which deal with adjectives and adverbs. Like "Indian Bride"

The first ones are used to specify. The 2nd ones don't specify anything.

So your question is wrong. And a categorical answer for a wrong question is not possible.

Howe_zat

Audio File
fred, burgey, teja, marcuss, sledger, even the occasional good member ends up doing it, really does raise the question of why there is such a correlation