• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Waiting for VIVO IPL 2016

shrey_sekhon

Cricket Spectator
I am so excited about VIVO IPL 2016!! can't wait to see what the Title Sponsor VIVO and IPL teams have in store for us. With Chennai & Kochi not being apart of the season it's good to see that 'Pistah' song has been used for IPL Fun Fans Fantastic Promo. The ad is definitely making us want to get up and shake a leg.
News is also doing the rounds that VIVCO is set to launch its new budget phone during the VIVO IPL matches run time. It'll be quite exciting to what is their new product.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't think it's IPL. It's the company VIVCO's new marketing strategy. See how he keeps mentioning Vivco in every sentence.

This package of VIVCO super boundaries by Kohli was brought to you by Vivco.

This package of VIVCO smart slower deliveries was brought to you by Vivco. Get the VIVCO smart phone now and you will bowl smart slower deliveries like Vivco Faulkner.

sugamsahu4

Cricket Spectator
Vivo ipl

This is an interesting tactic by the IPL. Never thought they'd be reduced to hiring shrills
I would second this one. Chinese brand has been out and about in Indian market creating more and more jobs each day and supporting Make in India. Being the Title Sponsor does come with a great responsibility and i think VIVO is doing a fab job at this!

What else do we need budget smartphones and more employment in India?
Win-win situation!