cricket betting betway blog banner small

Thread: Waiting for VIVO IPL 2016

Cricket Spectator

Icon11 Waiting for VIVO IPL 2016

I am so excited about VIVO IPL 2016!! can't wait to see what the Title Sponsor VIVO and IPL teams have in store for us. With Chennai & Kochi not being apart of the season it's good to see that 'Pistah' song has been used for IPL Fun Fans Fantastic Promo. The ad is definitely making us want to get up and shake a leg.
    News is also doing the rounds that VIVCO is set to launch its new budget phone during the VIVO IPL matches run time. It'll be quite exciting to what is their new product.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend zorax's Avatar
    This is an interesting tactic by the IPL. Never thought they'd be reduced to hiring shrills
    Check out The Cricket Web Podcast!

The Cricket Web Podcast #33 - I Just Wanna Talk About Vernon Philander

iTunes
    SoundCloud

Quote Originally Posted by Prince EWS View Post
    If only Kane Richardson had played some HK domestic cricket before his ODI debut.
    Quote Originally Posted by S.Kennedy View Post
    The Hong Kong Blitz is better than the IPL.

Cricketer Of The Year Black_Warrior's Avatar
    I don't think it's IPL. It's the company VIVCO's new marketing strategy. See how he keeps mentioning Vivco in every sentence.

This package of VIVCO super boundaries by Kohli was brought to you by Vivco.

This package of VIVCO smart slower deliveries was brought to you by Vivco. Get the VIVCO smart phone now and you will bowl smart slower deliveries like Vivco Faulkner.
    "This is a clash of strategy. And of methods, culture and politics. This is a new-era rivalry. Not as ancient as the Ashes, or as passionate as India-Pakistan. Two countries that are so different, yet share rampant egotism, high self-opinion and a belief that being born in their country is superior to other births. This brings together a belligerent bunch of brats, bullies and braggers."- Jarrod Kimber

Cricket Spectator

Vivo ipl

Quote Originally Posted by zorax View Post
    This is an interesting tactic by the IPL. Never thought they'd be reduced to hiring shrills
    I would second this one. Chinese brand has been out and about in Indian market creating more and more jobs each day and supporting Make in India. Being the Title Sponsor does come with a great responsibility and i think VIVO is doing a fab job at this!

What else do we need budget smartphones and more employment in India?
    Win-win situation!

Thread Information