• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** County Cricket 2016

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
At one stage last night I was planning to visit the Rose Bowl today - looking at the way things are going there I'm glad duty called and kept me away

Scaly piscine

Utter ****e from Durham's batsmen to undo the work of the bowlers. Not acceptable losing 2 wickets to ****ing van der Merwe on the first day at Taunton after you've knocked Somerset over for 184.

Scaly piscine

Left it to the bowlers to do all the work again, pathetic 5 run lead. Somerset 3 down for nothing within 7 balls...

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
lol somerset 0-3 after 1.1 overs. Crazy game. All seam taking wickets when Durham bowling, 9/10 spin when Somerset bowling. Saw a few clips and it certainly was turning.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Yorkshire are still gonna run away with this championship aren't they? Although I suppose they're going to lose Plunkett and Rashid once again soon enough for the ODI/T20s.

Craig Overton and Ryan Davies have hardly scored a run all season but they've both added 80 runs in this low scoring Durham Somerset game. Could be vital.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Somerset Cricket ‏@SomersetCCC 1m1 minute ago
SOMERSET WIN BY 39 RUNS!!!!!

Rushworth caught at slip first ball!!! Durham lose 5 wickets for 6 runs!!

#SOMvDUR

hahahaha durham suck more than australia