• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fattest Cricketers

Lora

Cricket Spectator
Neil Pickup said:
Brandes replied: "Because every time I make love to your wife, she gives me a biscuit."
That for me is up there with the great sporting quotes.

Donny

Cricket Spectator
A well known/loved, recently retired, international umpire in his playing days with Gloucestershire.

SupaFreak2005

International Vice-Captain
Neil Pickup said:
Brandes replied: "Because every time I make love to your wife, she gives me a biscuit."
Thats actually now on a G4TV commercial,
Americans watching cricket now?
Oh look the sky is falling!

jlo33692

U19 Debutant
Eclipse said:
As could most of your posts.
Whats about Tubby Mark Taylor, stumpy Alan Border,Bacchus Rodney Marsh in his hey day, Daryl Cullinan,Dashing Darren Lehmann and what about gus Gilmore from the 70s but for mine i have not seen one as big and (portly) (robust) (huge) (flabby) as Inziman Illchuck he puts them all to shame.

twctopcat

International Regular
Donny said:
A well known/loved, recently retired, international umpire in his playing days with Gloucestershire.

The words "bought and paid for" spring to mind! What a hero!! :D

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I will never forget seeing Sehwag and Lara doing his famous "feet off the ground thing" during the test matches at Chennai (Ind Vs Aus 2004) and then his last test (WI Vs Pak). It was wonderful seeing these guys show their appreciation and love for good ol' Shep.

shaka

International Regular
no offence but from what I have seen the fattest cricketer must be Arjuna Ranatunga

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Nice to see Andrew Hall proudly keeping the tubby flag flying in international cricket today. He's really piled it on of late, hasn't he?