• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fattest Cricketers

Linda

International Vice-Captain
HAHHAHAHHA plodding bear with boobs. That's brilliant Shane:lol:

I wouldnt say Andy Symonds is ugly, he just looks... dumb. I can't imagine ol' Symmo being particulary intelligent, but thats just me :P

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Originally posted by Liam (in another thread)
Technically, isn't this thread spam?
Originally posted by Shane Warne (in the same thread)
By that criteria, all your posts have been spam.
This applies to this thread too.
It would not apply, however, were it to be posted in another forum.

Last edited:

Lora

Cricket Spectator
Sanz said:
Andrew Symonds - Ugliest Player.
I've seen worse than Symonds.

Warne makes my stomach heave. He's so stereotypically Aussie - the blond, tanned, earring-ed... blob. But on his return he did look slim (but that may have been the camera angle. I think it helped.)

PY

International Coach
Lora said:
I've seen worse than Symonds.

Warne makes my stomach heave. He's so stereotypically Aussie - the blond, tanned, earring-ed... blob. But on his return he did look slim (but that may have been the camera angle. I think it helped.)
You forgot loud-mouthed too. ;) :P

Bouncer

State Regular
PY said:
You forgot loud-mouthed too. ;) :P
Reminds me of the his famous Biscuit reply to Glenn Mcgrath

Later Edited: OOps i thought u were talking about Edo Brandos of Zim.

Bouncer

State Regular
To Bad u guys dont understand Urdu and Punjabi otherwise there are many such great moments when Pak plays India, Mainly from pakistani players.......Makes me so proud of my boys..:D

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
For those of you who hadn't heard of the incident..

McGrath was bowling to the Zimbabwe number 11 - who was unable to get his bat anywhere near the ball.

McGrath, frustrated that Brandes was still at the crease, wandered up during one particular over and inquired: "Why are you so fat?"

Quick as a flash, Brandes replied: "Because every time I make love to your wife, she gives me a biscuit."

Even the Aussie slip fielders were in hysterics.