• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fattest Cricketers

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Of current players, I would have to say Gavin Ewing and Craig Evans. And yes, this should be in humour.

Linda

International Vice-Captain
What about Darren Lehmann? Remember that picture of him without a shirt at the AB medal last year?! Hahahahaha...

Lora

Cricket Spectator
I didn't actually think Key was that fat when I met him... He was fat no doubt, especially for a professional sportsman (except possibly darts) but the camera is not kind to him, that's for sure.

tooextracool

International Coach
ND_fan said:
Craig mcmillan. even fatter (and uglier) when you see him in the flesh.
i dont think uve seen robert key or scott styris...u would think mcmillan is a handsome man if u saw key

Lora

Cricket Spectator
Robert Key is minging. Looks like a kid who I went to school with though.

Murali - scary.... just plain scary

On ugly cricketers though... May I suggest Jason Gillespie with that mullet and thing growing on his face.

Legglancer

State Regular
Here's an excercise ....

1) Find a picture of a worm

2) Cut and paste pontings face to the worms ..

Ugliest cricketers :-

Nehera
Hogg
Williams
Ricki Clark
Dharmasena
Klusner
Pat symcox
Craig Mcmillan
Inzamam
Andre Nel