• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who do you think will win T20 world cup?

MaxGlayn

Banned
Not Sure.... India,, Bangladesh,, West Indies,, Australia,, New Zealand,, S Africa,, Its very difficult to say that Who will win!

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I think

Afghanistan
Australia
Bangladesh
England
India
New Zealand
Pakistan
South Africa
Sri Lanka
West Indies

Discuss.

Kirkut

International Regular
Bangladesh will surely win if their players keep chest thumping each other with a duckface every game.

Tom Flint

International Regular
Interesting call; what's your reasoning?

I think they're going to be absolutely terrible.
I think they have most things covered, they're strongest suit being their mystery spinners and hearth who should bowl 12 economical overs along with a genuinely quick exciting chameera (although chameera could go either way as his extra pace could help the batsmen if he isn't on the money), put this with in my eyes still the best fast t20 bowler at the tournament in malinga and they have a great bowling unit.
Chandimal will be a star, I can see him up there with root kohli Kane and smith as the best young batsmen in the world in the next year or two. If dilshan can get them off to good starts and Matthews coming in down the order they have 3 world class players without being too reliant on individuals. Dilshan is also more than useful with the ball if one of the others is getting tapped.
Their weakness may be lack of power hitters in the mid/lower order but with 140 possibly being a par score in most grounds this may not be that crucial. Their fielding is also a woeful but that didn't stop them winning in 2014 and 1996!

24/7cricket

Cricket Spectator
yesterday match between India Vs New Zealand was in Nagpur.Pitch was for spinners and New Zealand took advantage of it by only giving bowling to spinner.Nice move.
I said it earlier New Zealand can win this world cup