• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bangladesh is booming, Top 8 BEWARE

24/7cricket

Cricket Spectator
2015-The Year of Bangladesh
1.Eliminate England from the World Cup
2.Bangladesh's first win over Pakistan in 16 years(ODI 3-0)
3.Bangladesh had their maiden ODI series win against India.(ODI 2-1)
4.Bangladesh had their maiden ODI series win against South Africa.

Bangladesh got the two new stars - Sarkar and Mustafizur.

Bangladesh had a best year on there cricket journey and continued in 2016 also by getting into finals of Asia Cup.

I think, now Bangladesh team cannot be consider minor.

What are your views???

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
please explain so that i can modify it.
The word "exploding" has bad connotations when thought of literally, particularly given the recently security concerns expressed by CA with regards to Bangladesh. I'm not sure if you can edit the title now without moderator powers but if you give me an alternate name for your thread I'll be happy to do that for you.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
The fascinating world of Cricket Chat. Two threads one after another on Page 1.
One says " Will Bangladesh ever be good?"
The other says "Bangladesh booming, beware"

the big bambino

International Captain
When you consider their recent form, the impression they would have upset Australia if that tour preceded and the impact of Musti and Taskin I think they are competitive with the top 8 in odis and there's no reason they couldn't be in tests either.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
But their 2015 test form hasn't really inspired the same kind of hope. Still struggle to pick up 20 wickets, still struggle to post decent totals. Other than one 200 run opening partnership, there isn't much to show. The Aus tour in October last year only featured tests, so I doubt there would have been any upsets. If they played ODIs though, it would be 50-50.