• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tassie's Weather

Lach

School Boy/Girl Captain
Hows tassie's form? Nothing but rain. It's just not cricketing weather at all. I feel sorry for all the people stuck playing there. I reckon if the weather's that bad and delaying that much play, then they should re-locate to another ground. It would be pretty expensive but then at least we get some cricket in and dont have all these draws that shouldnt really be draws.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Not possible, no provision in the Laws for such.
The bad weather is part of the game - and while Tasmania may be poor by Australian standards it's still somewhere most Brits would be only too happy to go and live in!

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Fer crying out loud, people!

Stop digging up threads that were created when Parthiv was still in nappies!

It's funny once, twice maybe (or when people have said something stupid) - but this is just stupid and will have our reaching for the big, red ban button before too long...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yeah, all right - sorry.
It was just a one-off joke (on mine and steds' part, anyway - you'll find the origin if you look). But I can see why it would be deemed wholly unneccessary by the rest.
Won't happen again, promise. :)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
At least they don't ban anyone else from winning a game anymore, though, eh? :p ;)
Sorry, off-topic I'm sure, must be a thread in there specially dedicated to 2-0. Shame about Fratton Park, again, though. 8-)