• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Andre Russell cleared to play T20 despite missing doping tests

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Very disappointing. I wonder if part of the reason he kept playing every game in the BBL despite being physically ****ed was because he knew this ban was coming

Shri

Mr. Glass
If Yasir Shah could lie his way out of it, Andre should have been allowed to as well. This is disgusting.

How long was Warne banned for?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Does this warrant the Jono Drug Asterix of Shame wrt his career achievements, as applied to Warne, Shah and others not called Rafael Nadal across different sports?
I've been calling him Drug Russ for a while now.

Also, pretty sure the 35 year old cripple that just won a Grand Slam and beat Nadal in 5 sets after playing two other 5 setters is also on the juice if Nadal is, but hey.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've been calling him Drug Russ for a while now.

Also, pretty sure the 35 year old cripple that just won a Grand Slam and beat Nadal in 5 sets after playing two other 5 setters is also on the juice if Nadal is, but hey.
#FakeNews