• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Starc, chameera, amir, rabada or Joseph

Gob

International Coach
Yeah and McDermott had such a high ceiling as well by bowling good length/hitting the deck hard at high 130's just like Starc pffttt

Kirkut

International Regular
I never got an opportunity to watch a proper Rabada spell live on tv, last night I managed to watch youtube highlights of his bowling to understand the hype and wow ! this guy bowls perfect yorkers effortlessly and he's only 20 !

Tec15

First Class Debutant
First Jimmy Anderson, then Micheal Starc. Some people just naturally gravitate towards mediocrity I guess.

Gob

International Coach
Yes I'm the one who is making posts that suggest James Anderson is a mediocre bowler. Nah you are just making **** posts and I'm not

cnerd123

likes this
Yes I'm the one who is making posts that suggest James Anderson is a mediocre bowler. Nah you are just making **** posts and I'm not
Don't bite Gob. You're better than this.

Well okay not really, but still, don't encourage him.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
bizarre thread this one IMO

obviously Starc, though I could forgive people mistakenly thinking Amir

any other answer is trolling or very wishful thinking

tbf I hadn't even heard of "Chameera" or "Joseph", but upon researching seems like neither would even get a game in decent international sides so seems weird to list them

smash84

The Tiger King

Oh Great One, please forgive such mere mortals who dare think differently from you, if you don't forgive people they will forever be lost... :notworthy:

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year

any other answer is trolling or very wishful thinking

tbf I hadn't even heard of "Chameera" or "Joseph", but upon researching seems like neither would even get a game in decent international sides so seems weird to list them
1) Do you actually watch any cricket outside of the November-January summer period on Channel 9?

2) Do you know who Rabada is?

Genuine questions both. Not trolling.

Last edited: