• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Top 5 everything

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
All these are in no particular order in my opinion are:

Top 5 Seam Bowlers:

McGrath, Gillespie, Pollock, Vaas, Ahktar

Top 5 express-men:

Ahktar, Lee, Bond, Ntini, Gillespie

Top 5 Spinners:

Warne, Saqlain, Harbhajan, Vettori, Muralitharan

Top 5 Batsmen:

Tendulkar, Lara, Gilchrist, Ul-Haq, Jayawardene

Top 5 Fielders:

Rhodes, Harris, Ponting, Nazir, Vincent

Top 5 Captains:

Waugh, Fleming, Hussain, Jayasuriya & Pollock

Rich2001

International Captain
I think you need to decide whether Gillespie and Shoaib are quick bowlers or seamers.
They can be both can't they as they? As they are seam bowlers who happen to bowl the ball very quickly as well.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Errrrr, I'd hardy call Shoaib a seam bowler. He moves the ball in the air. I rarely see him hit the seam (or even try). Same with Chaminda Vaas.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok sorry, I was trying to say Pace Bowlers.
I couldn't think of a word & used seam.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ok sorry, I was trying to say Pace Bowlers.
I couldn't think of a word & used seam.
That's okay. You're not the only one who's done that. :) Most commentators (guys who PLAYED the game at that level0 still don't make the distinction, except when a swing bowler is on.

masterblaster

International Captain
How did I get the Grim Reaper thing as my picture?! And how do i change it into something else like a Flag of India or something?

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
go to your profile and change it :P

lol i was wondering why u got my logo on ya :P its alrite , but i think james made it that if u dont have an avatar and u made more than 5 posts or something u get an avatar...?? im not sure dont worry

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Jayasuriya's captaincy has been poor on the England tour.

If you don't have an avatar you end up inheriting the one that the guy who posted in front of you has.