• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ricardo Powell

Craig

World Traveller
I think he is finally starting to make his name in ODIs and starting to improve and has matured a lot.

Liam made a point on MSN that not to be surprised if Powell gets picked for WI in the Test squad. It made me think, but he has done more then resonabley well for T&T since he's joined them.

One tip for Mr Michael Paul Vaughan, in ODIs, set a short fine leg, and put in a deep mid wicket if Powell comes into bat inside the first 15 overs, as you have every chance of getting him out.

Brillient fielder.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Note that I'm not sure that he's ready for Tests, but I think he may be selected. A lot of people seem to forget that he's still just 25 and possibly has many years of maturing ahead of him yet.