• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Worst ODI uniform?

Craig

World Traveller
Would have to be the West Indies Pink World Series Cricket uniforms.

Although you could never sledge Andy Roberts or some WI quick abowler when they were bowling about their ***uality or question it, because you might have the ball aiming straight between your eyes or have your stumps smashed.

Craig

World Traveller
Actually some of Australia ODI uniforms in the 1980s were shockers with their cannery yellow uniforms and New Zealand's biege brown uniforms of the 1980s werent excatly flash either.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I didn't particularly like New Zealand's '99 WC uniforms and preferred the West Indies' '99 uniforms to the current ones. Still, the current ones have grown on me.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
The current West Indian, Zimbabwean and Bangladeshi ODI uniforms have to be the worst. The same can also be said about the black uniforms the Indian team wore in the early 90's, or the unlikely yellow shirts later on.

England's older ODI uniform was better than the new one, the NZ black uniform is also quite good, without that green, while some Pakistani uniforms, which had a lot of blue, just didn't look Pakistani at all!

Armadillo

State Vice-Captain
IMO it was Kenya with their 2003 wc kits. Disgusting green top, RED TROUSERS and a plain green cap with Kenya written on it, what about the Pakistan 1999 wc kits, when I walk around with that on everyone says
"Hold on we haven't got our sunglasses on yet!"
Tom will back me up on that.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't really know who thought up NZ's 99 WC Uniform, but it was truly awful.

ReallyCrazy

Banned
The kenya uniform from 2003 wc is by far the worst uniform i have ever seen.

The current WI uniform is not nice either. I liked the one they wore in '96 WC.

right now i like India's and Australia's uniforms. I think they are the best. The uniform pakistan wore in '92 WC was awesome too.

Langeveldt

Soutie
The worst has to be the South Africa 1994/1995 uniform...

Pink with green stripes, ive got a lovely pic of Kirsten in it...

The Highveld Strikers in Joburg play in bright orange and yellow, it must glow in the dark if there is a power failure at the wanderers :lol: South Africa's world cup 99 uniform was a shocker too... the flag on its side looked awful...

I have both the best shirts in my wardrobe :D .. see the next attatchment.. the most recent Zimbabwe and New Zealand strips are top class...

Attachments

Rich2001

International Captain
Langeveldt said:
The Highveld Strikers in Joburg play in bright orange and yellow, it must glow in the dark if there is a power failure at the wanderers :lol: South Africa's world cup 99 uniform was a shocker too... the flag on its side looked awful...
Nice, reminds me of the Essex strip