• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Worst ODI uniform?

Craig

World Traveller
I would like to know the NZ players are able to stay cool in very hot weather in their balck uniforms.

aussiefan

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
the current indian team uniform too sucks

it looks that are playing for SAHARA instead of india.

aussies to display the same thing TRAVELEX.

the ICC should stop this

cbuts

International Debutant
all the 92 wc uniforms were the same bar the main colour. the few years that we played around with the tourquise colours were disgraceful. Biege as the greatest ODI uniforms EVER!

cbuts

International Debutant
aussiefan said:

the ICC should stop this
wat? stop sponsorship? you do that it will result in the death of the game

tooextracool

International Coach
does anybody remember indias black uniform in the 92 world cup??that was truly the worst uniform ever..some peoples faces didnt show up on camera!:lol:

Langeveldt

Soutie
aussiefan said:

the ICC should stop this

Hmm, so Heath Streak bats for Econet does he? And Ryan Giggs plays on the wing for Vodaphone.... Its sponsors money and its very valuable...

Last edited:

biased indian

International Coach
tooextracool said:
does anybody remember indias black uniform in the 92 world cup??that was truly the worst uniform ever..some peoples faces didnt show up on camera!:lol:
as far i remember it was dark blue not black

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Its been mentioned before, but Kenyas 2003 WC uniform was truly terrible.:rolleyes:

aussiefan

TDCC Young Guns said:
wat? stop sponsorship? you do that it will result in the death of the game

Not to stop the sponsership

Look as the dress of south africa against new zeland. Do they display any thing on their shirt. They display it on their sleeve. The place where the indian and australians display the sponsers name they should display the team name and the sponsers name should come on the sleeve

biased indian

International Coach
aussiefan said:
Not to stop the sponsership

Look as the dress of south africa against new zeland. Do they display any thing on their shirt. They display it on their sleeve. The place where the indian and australians display the sponsers name they should display the team name and the sponsers name should come on the sleeve
i think u should have a second look at the NZ .i think they are the only team that have only the sponsers name and no team name on their outfits.

And they surely have their sponser name like the indians and aussuies on the front

Last edited:

aussiefan

koch_cha

if you read my message again then you will get what I ment to say rather than what u have got with your understanding of english. :lol:

I wrote south africa AGAINST nz.

now in clear terms i am not taking nz to account. rather comparing the dress of SA which sa is wearing AGAINST nz.

got it or not :lol:

koch_cha said:
i think u should have a second look at the NZ .i think they are the only team that have only the sponsers name and no team name on their outfits.

And they surely have their sponser name like the indians and aussuies on the front
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

biased indian

International Coach
aussiefan said:
koch_cha

if you read my message again then you will get what I ment to say rather than what u have got with your understanding of english. I wrote south africa AGAINST nz.
now in clear terms i am not taking nz to account. rather comparing the dress of SA which sa is wearing AGAINST nz.
got it or not
then y r u after only indians and aussies u should say about
SL,NZ,Zim as well

indian do have their name in the front like the SA. only that they also have the sponsers name

:lol: :duh: :D :lol: :D :duh: :lol: :D :P

Last edited:

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Meh, sponsers are here to stay, the advertising they do will only get bigger and it wont be long beforeall the teams will have SAHARA, or VODAPHONE in big huge writing on the front of their kit. Not a great deal will change that. In fact a team in our league lost their game points for having advertising on the back of their whites.

However as long as they keep to their traditional colours, and dont let sponsership go too over the top ill be happy.

Getting back on topic, not a fan of hollands kit. that orange wasnt the greatest of choices ;) Almost needed my sunnies 8D