• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket in South Australia

Bennyfishel

Cricket Spectator
I have been a cricket lover all my life watching county cricket in Yorkshire until I was 37 years old then emigrated to this great country ( Adelaide ) I have managed to watch a few good seasons cricket here but generally they are a load of crap,...what is bugging me is, they keep changing coaches then in the pre-season training and practice games they tell us "We have great potential this year and will do well"...well for the umpteenth time the wheels are falling off AGAIN,it is so frustrating for South Aussies to see their team trailing in all sections of the game and against all other teams, I feel we are the laughing stock of Aussie cricket,and I do hope the coaches keep their silly mouths shut until they have achieved SOMETHING.:@

Victor Ian

International Coach
What do you expect them to do in this world of sports psychology? Much as I'd love to hear it, they are not going to say "We're crap - we don't have much hope for the season, but, hey, we will try our best"

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
This is a terrific thread.

Well done the SACA's for reaching the final in both the Matador and Shield this season.