• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India Vs Pakistan - TV Coverage in the USA

mkamdar

Cricket Spectator
Does anybody know if this series will be shown in the US? I would be surprised if it weren't. I can not seem to find any info. about it. I have grudingly forker over hundreds of dollars for viewing the Eorld cup and the VB Series.

mkamdar

Cricket Spectator
Thanks for the info

It's getting too goddamn expensive to be a f'ing fan! I am sure that I will relent and pony up my hard earned dough to the dish network aholes.

maxpower

U19 Cricketer
I:Indian said:
Just order the tests...they only cost $10
no they dont..atleast i dont see it...

dishnetwork and kbstv have monopoly in US for cricket and those mutha fockers ain't cheap...

Bouncer

State Regular
hahaahha!!!!1

One Just have to know the right people to watch cricket in US. There are people who Broadcast cricket matches on their PC's u just have to know them.8D 8D

Vroomfondel

U19 12th Man
so? we know you, and you seem to know the "right people"

care to oblige?

(I'm saving the grovelling as a last resort :( )

mkamdar

Cricket Spectator
Oh what the fock - I am grovelling!!!!!! Come on Pal - Spill the beans - Get us in the "know" - I am so sick of forking over money to the dish network aholes....:( :(

mkamdar

Cricket Spectator
Bouncer said:
hahaahha!!!!1

One Just have to know the right people to watch cricket in US. There are people who Broadcast cricket matches on their PC's u just have to know them.8D 8D

Hello Bouncer. I am guessing that you are going to remain tight lipped about this. Too bad - I was hoping that you could help out fellow fans here. I guess I will add to the evil coffer of dish network. :( :(

harry674

School Boy/Girl Captain
mkamdar

i think noone will post something like this here on public forum.u might have better luck checking USER CP.

funny i was thinking of doing same thing and there are people already doing it.