• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheep Draft version 6.0

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Sheep Draft is back after a long hiatus.

For those not familiar with the first few Sheep Drafts, search the previous ones and start liking my posts, I am looking at you ***** and Indiaholic.

Rules
The way the game works is that I'll ask a few questions at a time for example:

Q1- Select a Cricket with a highest Test score over 275
Q2 - Select a Cricketer with a highest Test score below 66

You email your answers to me at - sheepdraft@gmail.com

If someone else selects the same player as you, neither of you get that player. You then have a second chance followed by a third and final chance. If after 3 unsuccessful attempts you get a sheep-worthy player, so a below average player who fits the criteria.

Because we are doing multiple questions per round, if person X selects someone for Q1, while person Y selects the same person for Q2, Q1 will get them.

There will be a total of 12 questions giving you a chance to balance your final XI a bit more as you'll have no idea what questions are coming.

Bradman Rule: No Adam Voges

I'll start this thing once we get at least 8 people, you'll need to go onto CW once a day to help get yourself a decent team as you have 24 hours to submit your answers.

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Btw Noofers, I am travelling tonight so may not be online for the next 22 hours or so.. Hope you don't start the game much too soon. :)

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
There is 13 interested already, I will allow a maximum of 15 as too many more can make it difficult to find questions! The next two to express interest can play.

A couple of extra things for the people who have never played before - This is a Test draft, so all questions are related to Test Cricket. Also, I didn't really explain before, but I select the sheep player if you miss out 3 times in a row. Normally I pick the absolute worst players, but may not necessarily do this, this time. Im not picking anyone good though..

SHEEP DRAFT version 6.0 begins..

Question 1

Name a Cricketer who has scored 1000 career runs and taken 200 Test wickets!

Question 2

Name a batsman who has been involved in a 250 run partnership for the second wicket.

Typically I allow 24 hours for each pick, but in the first round it is going to be more like 40 hours, as I wont be saying who has passed or failed until after work on Monday, so you are in luck honestbharani.

Remember to email me at sheepdraft@gmail.com

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Isn't one rule that if two people select the same player in a round for the same question, that player then becomes ineligible for selection? If so, ineligible only for that round, or for each and every one?