• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Sachin Tendulkar Project

bagapath

International Captain
Guys... Been working as a screenwriter on a docu feature on Sachin Tendulkar for the past few months. The film is produced by Ravi Bhagchandka and directed by James Erskine.

I had a few memorable interactions with the man himself. Asked him several questions I had been wanting to ask him for decades. Got to check out his kit and hold his bats including the one he batted with on his debut.

The filming just got over a few days ago. We will hit the screens by the end of the year. A.R. Rahman is scoring the music. The title is to be officially announced soon.

We are inviting everyone to share any personal videos they have with Sachin, or shot during Sachin's memorable innings. Want to build a montage of home movies in the feature film. Before we ask the whole world, I thought I would ask you guys in this group first.

So any personal videos you shot during Sachin's memorable innings or any videos you have of him, you can share with me. It will be featured in the movie and the winners of this contest will get to meet him too.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That's awesome bagapath. I remember the time I got to meet and get a photo taken with Sachin, was a teenager at the time. One of my fav memories.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Awesome. I think I still have a photo my dad took of Sachin walking back to the pavilion after his 136 vs Pakistan. Nothing on video though unfortunately.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Awesome, bags.. :) I am not sure if I have vids or pics, but I will ask around. My whole family, esp. cousins were huge fans and we should have some stuff. How soon will you need?

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Guys... Been working as a screenwriter on a docu feature on Sachin Tendulkar for the past few months. The film is produced by Ravi Bhagchandka and directed by James Erskine.

I had a few memorable interactions with the man himself. Asked him several questions I had been wanting to ask him for decades. Got to check out his kit and hold his bats including the one he batted with on his debut.

The filming just got over a few days ago. We will hit the screens by the end of the year. A.R. Rahman is scoring the music. The title is to be officially announced soon.
This is brilliant. Winning at life.

The least you could have done was called us to gate crash the filming once, though.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Burgey tried to ask him a few questions but Sachin didn't hear a thing

Awesome stuff btw. Hope it goes well

vcs

Wow, that's amazing. This is a film that has no chance to fail to do well in India, well done on being a part of it. Must be a dream job for any cricket fan.

vcs

Reminds me of old joke : An Australian film-maker made a film called "Gavaskar" and invited Sunny to the premiere. When he watched it, it turned out to have nothing to do with him at all. So he angrily confronted the director and asked him why the title was so misleading. So he replied, "Well, you guys made a movie called "Border" which had nothing to do with Allan Border either!"

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Don't have any videos. Do have a lot of rare collectables which you may want to use. Some of my cricket stuff was used in an earlier cricket documentary which is broadcast this year. I met Sachin a few times as a kid and have a photograph with him. Humblest, best guy. Would love to meet him again.. :)

Last edited:

Burgey

Will watch. Looks great.

Big effort mate. Well done.

Last edited: