• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Sachin Tendulkar Project

bagapath

International Captain
Loved it, fantastic job. Well done!
Thank you.

Did you like the hammy acting of the man on the public phone, who tells Achrekar that Sachin and Kambli are batting on and on, and the bowlers are refusing to bowl anymore?

Last edited:

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bagapath, are there any interesting factoids or stories you learned while making this which didn't make the film? Or would it be ethically wrong to reveal them?

bagapath

International Captain
Bagapath, are there any interesting factoids or stories you learned while making this which didn't make the film? Or would it be ethically wrong to reveal them?
I have factoids and anecdotes that I can share. Don't know if they are interesting. That is for you to decide. Thinking of ways of putting them down, with explicit approval from the producer.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Especially liked the Sultans of Swing playing in the background of one of the scenes.

Was good to see all the footage of Anjali and the kids growing up, birthday parties etc.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I have factoids and anecdotes that I can share. Don't know if they are interesting. That is for you to decide. Thinking of ways of putting them down, with explicit approval from the producer.
Would be interested to hear.......if you get the OK.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Would prefer it if he puts it on the forum too, though. Make time for a long ass post, Bags. :)

And sorry, I m yet to see it.. Gotten busy with household stuff. Will surely catch it next weekend.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Baggers, did you work on the prequel to this project, The Alan Parsons Project?