• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Sachin Tendulkar Project

Teja.

Global Moderator
Congrats bagapath. The trailer has been viral on my fb newsfeed. Surreal to know one of us is involved. All the best.

indiaholic

International Captain
Dude, you have already worked on Dil Se and Yuva? That is recommendation enough. Will certainly be watching this.

bagapath

International Captain
The film is out in the theaters and garnering pretty good reviews. May not be anything new for veteran cricketweb users. Meant to be for much younger audiences. You guys should still try and catch it and let me know what you think,

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Great job bags.. Heard very good review from my cousins but they are Sachin fanatics.. So I ll try to give you a more neutral view once I catch it over the next weekend. :)

BTW, u still need to answer my question on Lara V Sachin in the ATG discussion thread. :p

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Wait, Bagapath has played a role in making this move? Are you someone famous, Bagpath? Please come out :)

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The film is out in the theaters and garnering pretty good reviews. May not be anything new for veteran cricketweb users. Meant to be for much younger audiences. You guys should still try and catch it and let me know what you think,
I'll catch it this weekend. Looks very good.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm going to watch this. It'll probably be cheesy as hell, and will probably not come close to doing justice to my own fond memories of being a lifelong Sachin fanboy, but still.

bagapath

International Captain
I'm going to watch this. It'll probably be cheesy as hell, and will probably not come close to doing justice to my own fond memories of being a lifelong Sachin fanboy, but still.
Thanks for the trust, mate!

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thanks for the trust, mate!
It's not like you're the director :happy:

The perfect Sachin doco would be a two hour montage of fans in stadiums, homes, offices, railway stations, and randomly picked places doing the "Sachin! Sachin!" chant along with how scared their faces get when he hits the ball in the air*.

*this would be the mid to late 90s.

bagapath

International Captain
It's not like you're the director :happy:
hahahaha. true.

The perfect Sachin doco would be a two hour montage of fans in stadiums, homes, offices, railway stations, and randomly picked places doing the "Sachin! Sachin!" chant along with how scared their faces get when he hits the ball in the air*.

*this would be the mid to late 90s.
and it would be interesting for about 45 seconds long. or 48, max.

Jade's

Cricket Spectator
Let me know when you release one of Adam Voges. Finished his career with a higher average than Sachin

indiaholic

International Captain
The best part of the movie was Anjali. Release the unedited interviews with her imo. Felt like the most honest bits.