• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Adam Voges average watch

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't think it's a big deal really. Vinod Kambli averages 54 and I have only heard one conspiracy theory so far that Sachin ended his career because he was a better batsman and Sachin was always jealous from their school days.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't think it's a big deal really. Vinod Kambli averages 54 and I have only heard one conspiracy theory so far that Sachin ended his career because he was a better batsman and Sachin was always jealous from their school days.
Yeah, I've heard that too. I think it's true. You could see Tendulkar being precious like that.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
It isn't a big deal, the only people who are worried are the spreadsheet analysts really.