• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

16 Reasons Why Murali Is Better Than Warne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swervy

International Captain
mavric41 said:
A pointless and meaningless thread when the topic doesn't matter to the bowlers themselves. Whenever either is asked about the other, they are both generous with praise for each other and like and respect each others talent. Both players have fantastic records and are integral members of their teams.

The topic only matters to anally retentitive geeks who need to get a life.

p.s. I love watching both of them bowl and can appreciate their talent. Thats all a true cricket fan needs to do.
true

Craig

World Traveller
Look its hard to really compare. Murali could be viewed as greater or better because he has to carry a bowling line-up.

Cactus said:
shows how much you know about cricket doesn't it.
Where did you get the time to post this? In between watching Sesame Street? C'mon man, that is simply a trivial thing to say. It's exactly like when people bag out other people's music, because they like something different.

Something that is you may not be someone else, and when you come across a difference you don't walk on someone to get on your pedestal.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
OK im no fan of Shane Warne. But i think this thread is pointless and just asking for arguments. face it, they are both damn good bowlers, much better then you and i will ever be. (unless your a 11 year old cricket prodigy)

They have both helped spin bowling a great deal in their own respective ways... so get over it.

my 2c

a massive zebra

International Captain
Warne is god said:
Heres another point a massive zebra

YOUR AN IDIOT
Why?

If you cannot respect other people's opinions and have to resort to insulting those with an opposite view then you really need to grow up.

I never insulted people who prefer Warne but was just putting forward arguments to suggest that its very hard to see how Warne could possibly be a better bowler if you look at it objectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.