• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in India 2016

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Sticky plz...

• 1st T20I: India v Sri Lanka at Pune on Feb 9, 2016
    (19:30 local | 14:00 GMT)
  • 2nd T20I: India v Sri Lanka at Ranchi on Feb 12, 2016
  • 3rd T20I: India v Sri Lanka at Visakhapatnam on Feb 14, 2016

And who will win? Discuss.

Last edited:

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
I'm hoping to get a good look at this, because the BCs are playing India first up in the World T20 in a month.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
As a dedicated cricket better, I do care.

Btw, is it now not called Vizag? I thought Visakhapatnam was the former name of the b-e-a-u-tiful city - or is it the other way round?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
What condescending tone? It is the fact. The series starts tomm and even cricinfo wrote their first piece only today. And not even a single thread here seems to have had a mention of the tour.

Howe_zat

Audio File
'series no one cares about' is a bit harsh, it's clearly a bit of World T20 warm up.

We don't describe actual warm-up games as 'no one cares'.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Think it was an additional series so probably not much build up. Our side is very young due to lots of injuries so not expecting us to win a single game but hope that we can uncover some useful players for th world T20 from this series...

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Had no idea this was on the fixtures list. Cheers HB, although I now do care about it.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
That was the idea.. :p

Yeah.I am interested to see how Jinks plays at 3 for us. And I am very interested to look at some of these younger Lankan players, they seem to have brought in a few all rounders.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Didn't even know this series was on until the thread popped up. Not the only one clearly!
More Ind vs SL limited overs is what the cricket world is crying out for.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
cbf stickying for the three people on the forum who appear to care.

That said, someone to give me cliffs on this new SL quick who averages 101.75 in FC cricket and ~12 in T20s.

indiaholic

International Captain
Lol at Dhawan thinking his filthy slog is as good as that of the greatest slogger in cricket history.