• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in India 2016

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
bet365 is paying 51 for Shanaka to top-score...grab it with both hands

Edit: looks like it's gone as soon as the Indian innings ended. I put in a decent amount just 1 or 2 deliveries ago..

Last edited:

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Well done to India on a very convincing win today..you simply batted us out of the game and our top order didn't turn up! Still maintain that prasanna isn't good enough batting wise as his shot selection is useless and thisara also the same ..well done India ,the better team on the day won..

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ashwin WAG. Just checked the scorecards, he's been incredible in this series.

EDIT : And he takes another!

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Can someone tell me how Senanayake got THAT action cleared? Not only is he not getting much turn but that action just looks soo bad.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Can someone tell me how Senanayake got THAT action cleared? Not only is he not getting much turn but that action just looks soo bad.
He didn't; he got a cleaner action cleared and has since deteriorated again to a point somewhere between his old action and his remodelled one. The same thing has happened with Kane IMO, but to to a lesser extent. They'll both be back before the committee again soon I'd say.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Didn't see the game today( good job by the looks of the scorecard!) congrats to India on taking the series.. i did think we wouldn't win a single game so pleasantly surprised that we managed to win one..again, well done India.l

Senile Sentry

International Debutant
Good win. Ashwin is a masterclass. Curiously the Lankans did not get much turn that Ash and Jadeja and even Raina managed on that pitch.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Disappointed that Yuvraj didn't have enough time in the middle to bat himself out of the first XI. Still the Asia cup left I guess.