• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC to review 2014 changes

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My immediate prediction for this: Absolutely nothing will get done.
We are talking about an administrative organisation after all. Despite what Manohar might say I don't think the BCCI will give up on the 'extra' money without a fight.

Energetic

U19 Cricketer
Good. Now we will hopefully get to see a full bilateral series between Australia and Bangladesh, and no more cancellation of series. They have realised that the "big three" idea will eventually destroy the sport. People like Srini are corrupt men.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Lol @ Energetic. Srini got on with support from ECB and CA. Now current regime wants to punish those who played ball with him and get their votes from the others. Ergo, Manohar's noises about fairer playing field. Yet he is so hesitant to implement the Lodha recommendations and does not find the time to answer regarding Ganguly's conflict of interest. This is simple Indian vindictive politics here at the BCCI. No one is more corrupt than the other and the first line of duty of the one who comes to power is to charge and punish the one before him.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Big Three structure meant a lot of different things and it will be interesting to see which ones change and which ones don't, but what I am most curious about is whether Furball's new found love for India (a post 2014 phenomena) lasts or not from here onwards. :ph34r:
What?