• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Big Daddy Kane or TPC - Who Will Dominate The Upcoming Series?

Who? Who? Who? Who is it gonna be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
Trent Boult is going to bowl full, fast and on leg stump to Smith. He will average less than 20 in this series.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Trent Boult is going to bowl full, fast and on leg stump to Smith. He will average less than 20 in this series.
Or he'll score about a million runs through backward square leg, as per usual.

To answer the question, both will dominate.

Gob

International Coach
Legstump to Smith? Yeah please

Tempted to say Smith cos he is easily the better bat but then again this is NZ where Smith has played bugger all so prob Williamson

Last edited:

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Who will:

1) Score more runs: Big Daddy
2) Have a higher average: TPC
3) Score more centuries: Big Daddy
4) Score more 50-99 scores (hat tip OS): TPC
5) Take more catches: TPC

Come get your bragging rights, keen observers of the game.

Spark

Global Moderator
Who will:

2) Have a higher average: TPC
4) Score more 50-99 scores (hat tip OS): TPC

Come get your bragging rights, keen observers of the game.
would be very surprised if 3 and 4 were that way around. smith scores hundreds at a silly frequency these days.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Who will:

2) Have a higher average: Big Daddy
4) Score more 50-99 scores: Big Daddy

...assuming we are discussing the ODI series

Gob

International Coach
would be very surprised if 3 and 4 were that way around. smith scores hundreds at a silly frequency these days.
Yeah if Smith gets in he rarely miss out.

Pretty difficult to make many predictions here cos its just two tests.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Smith.

Smith has better protection from having Warner up top, who can and possibly will in he series put the NZ bowlers on the back foot. Williamson is very much guaranteed to be coming in not much/1 with the opening bowlers still on.

Spark

Global Moderator
Both will average under 45. Come at me ****s
Might be enough, tbh. 100, 0, 70, 30 with contributions from others could be fairly significant performance if the series is lowish-scoring.

(i.e. averages are meaningless over such small sample sizes)

Stace

First Class Debutant
If KW was batting at 4 for AUS and Smith was batting at 3 for NZ it would be KW by an absolute mile, as its not I'll go KW by half a mile.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If KW was batting at 4 for AUS and Smith was batting at 3 for NZ it would be KW by an absolute mile, as its not I'll go KW by half a mile.
so you're saying aus new ball bowlers are more dangerous than NZ's?

not sure I agree with that. Southee & Boult (if fit) have more experience than Hazlewood & Pattinson (the latter who can easily be **** on a bad day)