• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Big Daddy Kane or TPC - Who Will Dominate The Upcoming Series?

Who? Who? Who? Who is it gonna be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
LOL. That feeling when Australian's think "3/140" is a bad start.
that feeling when someone doesn't really know anything about cricket and thinking coming in at 3/140 means all the hard work is done and it's just easy runs from there on

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
3/140 is an innings in the balance. I'd go as far as to say this is actually a demonstrable fact, if you look at the average scores teams have to score to win test matches. On 95% of international pitches, there is no way the batting team is in control of the game at that score. They aren't in a terrible position like 3/25 either of course, it's fairly even.

You can argue coming in at 3 down for 400 and making a century is a fairly meaningless contribution because 400 is already a pretty good score, so if you failed it wouldn't matter that much, especially since there's also other batsmen to come. Not true at all about 140.

Last edited:

Gob

International Coach
:laugh: It's 12:14am when you posted this garbage, do you think I'd still be online? I confused Smith's first series for the 47 all out series, but it really doesn't change, Smith's golden run came off the back of very strong top order performances that he capitalised on, and Australia have a history of their 4s and 5s going god mode throughout the last decade.
Facts are garbage?should've guessed

Good lord those two series were so far apart there was enough time for a 3 match series in between. Think this should make it pretty clear to everyone (if it wasn't clear already) as of how clueless this bloke is. That being said, i do apologize for calling you a troll because now i don't think you are a troll. You are extremely stupid and uneducated when it comes to making posts about cricket on online forums and seems to be genuinely believing in all the 366 **** posts that you made here.

prob time to use the block option for the first time

Last edited:

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Good lord those two series were so far apart there was enough time for a 3 match series in between. Think this should make it pretty clear to everyone (if it wasn't clear already) as of how clueless this bloke is. That being said, i do apologize for calling you a troll because now i don't think you are a troll. You are extremely stupid and uneducated when it comes to making posts about cricket on online forums and seems to be genuinely believing in all the 366 **** posts that you made here.

Yeah he must have missed that subject everyone usually takes in year 8

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Smith once again proving himself the superior player here. Kanye hasn't been any good since Kim fell pregnant with their second child.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Victory for Kaneh, simply by being the disarmingly charming, humble gent he is. Look at that man. Yet another moral victory to New Zealand.

While most of this Australian team are surprisingly likable, I have to say with much regret that The People's Cry-Cry is not growing on me.

cnerd123

likes this

Man you know a poster is bad if Gob's blocking them

Meridio

International Regular
Victory for Kaneh, simply by being the disarmingly charming, humble gent he is. Look at that man. Yet another moral victory to New Zealand.

While most of this Australian team are surprisingly likable, I have to say with much regret that The People's Cry-Cry is not growing on me.
Also, Kane would never play a shot as offensive as that forward swat Smith has. Cricket is an aesthetic game, and Kane wins every time.