• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kilikiti (Samoanised Cricket)

Lokomotiv

U19 Cricketer
I watched Kilikiti's World Cup video:
It does not look like a high-standard competitive game. But I am interested in the rule difference between ICC Cricket and Kilikiti. As far as I know Kilikiti has 2 Wicket-Keepers. Could anyone explain the rule difference? :cool:

watson

Banned
Any activity that involves blokes wearing skirts strikes me as one to be avoided
Kilikiti players seem to be very big don't they. Would you like to go and tell them that skirts are no good, or shall I?

I was wondering what sort of ball they are using? Obviously not a conventional cricket ball.

African Monkey

U19 Vice-Captain
Kilikiti players seem to be very big don't they. Would you like to go and tell them that skirts are no good, or shall I?

I was wondering what sort of ball they are using? Obviously not a conventional cricket ball.
It's a soft rubber type ball.