• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Another chance for Afridi, what PCB selector's are trying to prove?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Eclipse said:
Afridi only has one plan off attack and that is to ATTACK!!

One of his bigest problems has been that his deffense is rubbish and in some cases attack is the only way he knows how to score runs.

He has some allmighty talent but the compleatly wrong mindset for a cricketer.
I don't think Afridi's defence is bad per se. I just think he goes overboard with the attack.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Give the guy a break. Half the Australian teams had pathetic international records before they spent a long stint on the sidelines waiting to get back. Keep in mind, there is a chance that he can improve - Andy Symonds for one example and not as successful but Ricardo Powell is improving.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
ajaagarkarajaaja said:
Saqlain for scooring 100 against Eng
Saqlain has made one 100 in his career, against New Zealand.
Gough sort of worked him out in terms of England.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
I don't think Afridi's defence is bad per se. I just think he goes overboard with the attack.
He's not the best technician but I've seen worse.
His problem ATM is his shot-selection barely seems to exist.

PAKMAN

State 12th Man
HEY WHAT DO U GUYZ THINK OF AFRIDI NOW

i think hez found his way back in the team now
and will b best in the lower order
his bowling improvin day by day
and one of the best feilders