• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Asia Cup 2016

smash84

The Tiger King
Asia Cup 2016 is supposedly 20/20 format with an Associate Qualifier played in advance.

Is this 50 Over Asia Cup Schedule the correct one for 2016?
Asia cup always used to be 50 over format. Did they change it to 20 over?

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's stupid. I like the Asia Cup, now they've gone and turned it into yet another slog-fest.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
What a shame that the tournament has been changed..on the plus side, SO pleased we have re-secured the services of Graham Ford. He must be crazy , he escaped the madness and still wants to return lol..

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
What a shame that the tournament has been changed..on the plus side, SO pleased we have re-secured the services of Graham Ford. He must be crazy , he escaped the madness and still wants to return lol..
What's up with Dilhara Fernando getting a recall? Has he been performing well domestically?

YorksLanka

International Debutant
What's up with Dilhara Fernando getting a recall? Has he been performing well domestically?
I believe he has been given a recall for the impromptu t20 series with India on the back of his domestic form so depending on how he performs, who knows if he can make it into the we team..more and more teams are looking at more experienced players in the t20 format nowadays aren't they?

smash84

The Tiger King
I believe he has been given a recall for the impromptu t20 series with India on the back of his domestic form so depending on how he performs, who knows if he can make it into the we team..more and more teams are looking at more experienced players in the t20 format nowadays aren't they?
i don't know about more and more. Up till now I only thought it was India.

Energetic

U19 Cricketer
I prefer if it was a 50 over format, but you could sort of understand why it's 20 overs since the World T20 is around the corner. Looking forward to see Mustafizur and Amir v Rohit and Kohli. I feel Rohit will be clueless against him again.