• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your Boy

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Most hated:
SA player of all time: Brett Schultz
Current SA player: Abbott... (highly overrated imo)
Non-SA player: tied between Kohli and Watson (this is going to get me into so much trouble ...duck...)

I could possibly claim Rabada as my boy but I think that just about everybody saw his potential... but he is my new favourite. Along with my old favourite Amla (who I think just about everybody likes).

Last edited:

Stefan9

International Debutant
The hash. Still remember the vigorous defending I did of the man when he first came into the SA side on some SA cricket boards. Lots who claimed he would never amount to anything. 14 000 international runs later , guess I won that debate:D

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
One of my bois is The Mitch Johnson. Even though at the time I wasn't following cricket much, I heard/saw how everyone was talking crap about him etc., etc. Especially the Barmy Army's songs. Then the Ashes 2013/14 happened. I remember seeing a few comments about his inclusion and how he was going to get ripped apart by the Barmy Army. I watched that series just hoping he would do well at least, instead he tore it up! I honestly got bored of his bowling in later matches, but I'm glad he had his period of domination.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT

Shri

Mr. Glass
STFU Shri

My Boys:

Fizzy
Frazzy
Mirage
Jaddu (although I don't think I can claim exclusive rights to him)
Anyone from HK (this includes Mark Chapman)
**** off, I beat you by more than two years:

Seriously considering jumping out of the Zol bandwagon and into the Sarfaraz bandwagon.
Sarfaraz is being wasted at 6. Clearly our best bat(sorry Zol you are out of touch atm). Should play at 4 or 5.
The next best batsman for India is probably going to be Sarfaraz Khan. Kid looked impressive for RCB in the last IPL.

Last edited:

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
Tendulkar
Mo Ali
Ian Bell
Gower
Gooch
Sobers
Worrell
Imran Khan
Brian Close
Kim Hughes
Viv
Herath
Benaud

Dislikes
Michael Clarke
Shane Warne
Glen McGrath for that mullet he had in 2005
Pietersen
Michael Clarke
Chris Gayle
Michael Clarke
Bravo for that stupid song
Andrew Strauss

Most Australian players beginning with the Chappell era are intensely annoying.

Last edited:

Bijed

International Regular
Tendulkar
Mo Ali
Ian Bell
Gower
Gooch
Sobers
Worrell
Imran Khan
Brian Close
Kim Hughes
Viv
Herath
Benaud

Dislikes
Michael Clarke
Shane Warne
Glen McGrath for that mullet he had in 2005
Pietersen
Michael Clarke
Chris Gayle
Michael Clarke
Bravo for that stupid song
Andrew Strauss

Most Australian players beginning with the Chappell era are intensely annoying.
Jason Gillespie getting away lightly here imo