• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Bowling order

Who should be the fourth bowler to represent India?

• Irfaan Pathan

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Laxmipathy Balaji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ashish Nehra

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Murali Kartik

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Choora

State Regular
vishnureddy said:
You weren't perfect either ;). Balaji a world class bowler India needs to become a top side ...........8D

He will eventually become a top class bowler, and India i think will become number one team in about 2-3 years.

Personally i think Khan,Pathan, Balaji and BHajji will be the bowling attack of future Indian team and i think they will do very well.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Personally I think that's very optimistic.
Khan, Pathan and Balaji are yet to do anything at Test-level consistently (until they do we can't really say much) and Harbhajan will always be likely to be effective at home and much less so on tours away from the subcontinent.