• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in New Zealand 2016

Meridio

International Regular
I'm assuming the current crowd cheers are for a streaker. If so, what a ****ing stupid thing to do here.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
This would be pretty high on Viriya's website thingy wouldn't it
I suspect we'll probably see the pitch flatten out and some decent runs on day 2/3 meaning the it will probably look like a road in the book. Hard to really appreciate statistically how tough the conditions are if they change.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
****ing taste it you miserable git.

(not at daemon obv.)
BIGGEST MOMENT OF THE YEAR: Ball five of the cricket World Cup final. Australia vs New Zealand. 100,000 people at the MCG watching. Brendon McCullum comes charging down the pitch to Mitchell Starc. Starc lands the perfect in-swinging yorker and knocks over the Kiwi captain. Australia erupts, and from that very moment NZ were shot.
from an article written by 00. clearly doesn't rate him.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Haven't seen a ball since lunch, but God is this beautiful. How I'll miss BMac when he's gone.

Gob

International Coach
Reckon this game may be done, tbh. Aussies look a little shot.
Yeah too much psychological damage. Could understand how the South Africans felt in Adelaide when Clarke made that double

Good on BMac though

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
howe went to bed after the first session didn't he? what a chump. that's what you get for not providing me quality commentary.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Steve Smith since lunch and it's glorious to see.

oh ffs boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Last edited: